Tipsy Terms and Conditions
1. The information provided in how to enter the competition, forms part of the terms. By entering the competition, it is deemed that you accept the terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to individuals that meet the following conditions:
3. Must be over the age of 18 years;
4. Must be a resident of Australia
5. Must be an attendee at a registered Tipsy event. Registered events will be listed at www.tipsyapp.com.au/terms.
6. Must not be an employee or contractor of a registered event, its parent company, subsidiaries, or any agency or business that has in any way, a role in the production or activation of a registered event.
Employees, agencies and companies associated with this competition are eligible to enter, but are not eligible to win.
7. The promoter is Get Tipsy Pty Ltd. (ABN 17 629 646 975) of 270 Devonshire Street, Surry Hills, 2010.
8. There is no entry fee for participants of the tipping competition.
9. The value of the major prize for each registered event will be listed at www.tipsyapp.com.au/terms and will be indicated on the Events screen, within the app.
10. To enter the tipping competition, the entrant must complete a tip in every category via the Tipsy App before the first category is announced at the registered event. The time remaining to submit your tips will be shown on the Tipsy app home screen.
11. The overall winner of a registered event will be the entrant who has accumulated the highest score at the end of the respective categories. In the event that there is a tie, the prize money will be divided equally among the winners.
12. Entrants will be allocated one (1) point towards their score for each correct tip. In the event of a category being drawn, cancelled, or not announced for any reason, no point will be allocated to all entrants. Double point rounds are worth two (2) points and will be clearly indicated in the respective category.
13. Entrants may not change a tip after making their submission.
14. To enter, entrants must download the Tipsy App at www.tipsyawards.com.au
15. Entrants can only enter and play once.
16. To qualify for the competition, a valid email address must be provided by the entrant.
17. Winner/s will be contacted by email to arrange payment of their prize within seven (7) days of the registered event. In the event that the winners cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) working days the prize will be awarded to the entrant who would have been deemed the prize winner, had the original prize winning entrant not participated in the Promotion.
18. Prizes must be taken as stated.
19. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the promotion.
21. Apple is not a sponsor of this event and/or promotion.
22. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information (E.g. email addresses) of the entrant to enable the entrant to participate in this promotion. No further use of this information will be made without prior consent outside of this promotion.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. The Promoter and associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of submissions, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
24. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.